Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Home    Challenges    Reviews    Features    Contests    Review Policy    Contact

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Hello

Welcome to my blog! The Hiding Spot is dedicated to books, the best hiding spot I know. Ever since I was little, when things got too tough in real life, I would just read a book and imagine that I was someone else, somewhere else. I wouldn't have to deal with everything at home, school, and with friends... instead I would visit magical kingdoms and meet people that seemed much more interesting than the ones I knew in my regular life. The most amazing part of reading was that I could just shut the book and it would all go away if I wanted it to, yet it was always there to go back to. Things written in a book don't change like reality does. You can always write a happy ending...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure you whisper, I'm hiding!