Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Home    Challenges    Reviews    Features    Contests    Review Policy    Contact

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Review: Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles


From back cover:
"At Fairfield High School, on the outskirts of Chicago, everyone knows that south siders and north siders aren't exactly compatible elements. So when head cheerleader Brittany Ellis and gang member Alex Fuentes are foreced to be lab partners in chemistry class, the results are bound to be explosive. But neither teen is prepared for the most surprising chemical reaction of all - love. Can they break through the stereotypes and misconceptions that threaten to tear them apart?"

I'm so so excited about this book! I just finished it today and it
is one of the best books I've ever read. The romance between Brittany and Alex is so intense, as are Brittany and Alex's lives. I really liked this book because it is real; bad things happen to the characters... not only good things. Simone Elkeles is an other that I'll be watching closely... I definitely won't miss her next book!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure you whisper, I'm hiding!