Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Home    Challenges    Reviews    Features    Contests    Review Policy    Contact

Saturday, July 18, 2009

At the Movies: The Proposal (2)



So I just got back from seeing The Proposal, starring Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds - and it was totally hilarious. I am a sucker for romantic comedies, but this one even had my little brother laughing - which leads me to believe that its better than the typical romantic comedy. Plus I said I wanted to go see it and he totally agreed - which NEVER happens!

I'm usually not a movie-goes simply because it is ridiculously expensive to go to the theater, but this movie was so worth it. I can't wait till it comes out on DVD...

1 comments:

  1. I do like the trailer, I must admit. Maybe one to see on DVD.

    ReplyDelete

Make sure you whisper, I'm hiding!