Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Home    Challenges    Reviews    Features    Contests    Review Policy    Contact

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Monthly Totals (July 2009)

It is August! Wooohooo! I can't believe it - I am moving at the end of this month. It felt like moving month was lightyears away and now suddenly everything is happening so fast! Crazy, crazy...

Here are my month totals for July:


Pages read: 5,704
Books read: 19
If I Stay
The Forest of Hands and Teeth
Blue Moon
Unwind
The September Sisters
The Daughter of the Flames
Wings
Broken Soup
Blood Roses
The Devouring
Looking for JJ
Old Magic
The Debs
Princess of the Midnight Ball
I Heart You, You Haunt Me
Twenty Boy Summer
Black Rabbit Summer
Fire
The Snowball Effect

My favs: If I Stay, The Forest of Hands and Teeth, Broken Soup, Twenty Boy Summer, Black Rabbit Summer, Fire, The Snowball Effect

Least favs: Old Magic, Blue Moon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure you whisper, I'm hiding!