Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Home    Challenges    Reviews    Features    Contests    Review Policy    Contact

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Trailer Tuesday (6): Into the Wild Nerd Yonder

Trailer Tuesday is hosted by Bri of What Bri Reads!

Today I'm posting the trailer for INTO THE WILD NERD YONDER by JULIE HALPERN, which I will be posting a review for later today... I think that this trailer is adorable and fits the novel perfectly; I couldn't help but smile as I watched it!

I'm sorry that part of the the video is cut off, my blog layout doesn't fit video in very well! Here is a link to the page where you can see the whole image if you can't figure out what is in the covered area! If anyone knows how to fix this for me, feel free to tell me! :)



Did you notice that the music is by the ZOMBIENAUTS? Isn't that a totally sweet band name?? :)

1 comments:

  1. I love the Star Wars riff in this preview. I'm so excited to read this book! And the cover is fantastic. Looking forward to your review.

    ReplyDelete

Make sure you whisper, I'm hiding!