Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Home    Challenges    Reviews    Features    Contests    Review Policy    Contact

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Cover of the Week (32)



Past Perfect by Leila Sales
Simon Pulse/10.4.2011
Description (from Goodreads):
A summer job is exactly the distraction that Chelsea needs in order to finally get over Ezra, the boy who dumped her on her a** and broke her heart to pieces just a few weeks before. So when Chelsea's best friend, Fiona, signs them up for roles at Essex Historical Colonial Village, Chelsea doesn't protest too hard, even though it means spending the summer surrounded by drama geeks and history nerds. Chelsea will do anything to forget Ezra.

But when Chelsea and Fiona show up for their new jobs, they find out Ezra's working there too. Maybe Chelsea should have known better than to think a historical reenactment village could help her escape her past. ...or will this turn out to be exactly the summer that Chelsea needed, after all?



I absolutely adore this cover! Leila Sales debut novel, MOSTLY GOOD GIRLS, was hilarious and an unexpected favorite, but I wasn't a huge fan of the cover. This one is great though and I'm really like the description!

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE this cover! It's so cute and clever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of this book before now, but I also really like the cover. IT's different and really cute! I'm going to go check this out on goodreads! ^-^

    http://blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does sound good, and I quite like the cover ):

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just added this book to my TBR list on goodreads! :D The cover is beautiful and the story sounds just as good! Can't wait! XD


    *~` http://rockielove.blogspot.com/ `~*

    ReplyDelete

Make sure you whisper, I'm hiding!