Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Home    Challenges    Reviews    Features    Contests    Review Policy    Contact

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Top 10 Books That Will Make You Swoon


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by fab bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish!
_________________________________________

  
1. Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols
 Echols' first book has remained my go-to swoon-worthy read for years! John After remains my biggest bookish crush for always! Plus, this books has a fun twist: bad girl falls for good guy.

2. The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
I've noticed lots of my favorite swoony pairings happen in really intense, often sad books - this is one of those books. Intense emotion often gives way to intense love I guess!

3. Saving June by Hannah Harrington
  Not only does this book feature one of my fave romances, it's a road trip book! Roadtrips are the perfect situations for epic love!

4. Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta
Not only is Jellicoe Road my all time favorite book, which means you should automatically want to read it (kidding!), its tender love story will keep you transfixed (not kidding!).


5. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
I wouldn't be surprised if Anna isn't on just about every YA blogger's Top 10 list. Aaand I have a feeling I don't have to explain why this book is a swoon-worthy read. ST. CLAIR. ;)

6. Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
The romance in this book is funny and charming and so, so wonderful. I love it.

7. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
The good guy gets the girl in this book and we all rejoice!

8. The DUFF by Kody Keplinger
The quintessential I-hate-you-so-much-I-love-you book. This book is hot!


9. What I Thought Was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick
Okay, so I'm cheating because this one technically isn't out yet, but it is so, so good! It makes me happy just thinking about it! You don't wan to miss this one!
10. Landline by Rainbow Rowell
 I'm starting to think Rainbow Rowell can do no wrong and her upcoming book Landline is no exception to the rule. The romance in this book is both unique and so incredibly well done... It made me want to fall in love!
_______________________________________

Did any of these swoon-worthy reads make your Top 10 list? Let me know! Be sure to leave me a link to your Top 10 in the comments.

3 comments:

  1. Ahh, I have Saving June and The Sky is Everywhere on my list this week too. Both beautiful books. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really, really loved The Tragedy Paper, I hope you end up loving that one too.


    ALSO KISS OF DECEPTION!!! OMG OMG OMG, I cannot wait!


    Happy reading :-)


    Also, way to totally score on the eARCs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I need to read Tragedy Paper soon then!! I really like the new cover... better than the old one I think.

    ReplyDelete

Make sure you whisper, I'm hiding!